Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back In Hoboken!

After 18 years I am back in Hoboken. I was a student at Stevens Tech living on campus in the late 80s and left after I graduated in 1990. A month ago, I moved back to Hoboken from Manhattan and now am living on Bloomfield St. in midtown, only a few blocks from the Stevens campus.

However, I should state that while it has been 18 years since I last lived here, it hasn't been that long since I was last in Hoboken. In fact in 2002 I was dating a woman who lived here and I spent quite a bit of time in Hoboken that year.

So I thought I would start this blog to record my observations on what it is like to live in Hoboken for someone who is 40. Hoboken is still a young town with many 20 somethings yet there appears to be quite a few people in their 30s and 40s who call Hoboken home. In fact one blogger who is in her 60s moved here last fall and has been blogging about her stay in Hoboken. Check it out here.

So stay tuned for more posts and please leave comments if you have any.

No comments: