Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walking in Hoboken

Being able to walk to everything in Hoboken is definitely a plus for me. Its nice to not have to get into the car every time one has to run an errand. But that is only if you can walk. My strained muscle has made it difficult to get around the last 11 days and made me wish I was living in the suburbs with a nice driveway just feet away from the house. And nice big parking lots right next to the places I need to go like supermarkets, the post office etc. Instead I rarely left my apartment for fear I would only find a parking space blocks away from my apartment. Fortunately many places deliver so food was not a problem.

So for those of you reading my blog to determine if Hoboken is the place for them, keep in mind being less than mobile may pose unique challenges.

No comments: